Friday, January 4, 2008

Keep your powder dry, reloading.

The Cheesesteak needs some rack time after firing off the last 4 gun entries after Coddy's priming. We'll be back at a more reasonable hour to finish this up. In the meantime, it turns out I wasn't the only one who saw weird stylistic copping going on with a street poster campaign for the new Rambo. Well before I brought it up, The Jay and joblo picked up on the weird Che Guevara-ness of the graphic. Of course, it seems the consensus over at PS3forums thought it was Solid Snake.

I've got a new t-shirt line in my head for a more appropriate post-Che icon, but I won't be able to get my market research resolved until some Philly concert rumors are factualized or debunked. Hopefully that'll all be resolved before I get out of bed.

No comments: